As a valued Cheshire and Warrington business, Blue Orchid want to remind you about the free recruitment support and £750 grant available for offering a 13 week work placement:
Springboard Cheshire, offers exclusive access to candidates who have become recently unemployed and with varied work experience. Candidates will be from Cheshire and Warrington. As part of our support, we will advertise your job vacancy for you free of charge and support you throughout the recruitment process by matching and sifting suitable applicants. This coupled with the additionality of our consortium partners engaging with suitable candidates within their local communities to promote your vacancy. We are looking for employers who have opportunities to offer a 13 week placement, ideally leading to a permanent role. At the end of the placement we will pay you a £750 grant.
Below is an overview of a number of current candidates who are actively seeking opportunities including a number of candidates who have recently re-located to Cheshire:
***Please contact me urgently if you are interested in any of the below candidate***
- Based in Warrington, our candidate is looking ideally for part time, night shift work either in a hotel or supermarket. Spent 8 years working in Greece as a manageress in a golf club has experience, recruiting, training and managing staff, Organising shifts and rotas, Planning finances, budgets and stock control.
- Based in Macclesfield, our candidate is looking for domestic cleaning roleswithin the Macclesfield area. Has used, floor machines and is fully covid trained within a hospital environment.
- Based in Warrington our candidate is ideally looking for a face to face customer service role within retail or any other sector. Highly enthusiastic with excellent communication skills.
- Based in Warrington our candidate has recently re-located to the area and has PRINCE2 6th Edition Foundation in Project Management and recent experience as a Web Production Executive also has a higher diploma in Electronic Communications Engineering.
- Based in Warrington our candidate has recently re-located to the area and is actively looking for administration or customer services roles. Our candidate has excellent IT skills and is extremely organised with excellent communication skills.
- Based in Warrington our candidate has recently re-located to the area and has a BA Hons in Accountancy from Coventry University and has recently started ACCA. Our candidate has over 22 years’ experience within finance administration and office management. Has own transport and happy to travel.
- Based in Warrington our candidate has recently re-located to the area and has 28 years previous experience working for a high street bank. Our client is actively looking for customer service roles ideally face to face.
- Based in Ellesmere Port our candidate has recently re-located to the area and has previous experience overseas as a Barrister and Solicitor. Currently volunteering for Citizens Advice, our candidate is actively looking for customer service roles ideally within a solicitors and for working hours to be flexible. Has own transport and willing to travel.
- Based in Warrington our candidate has recently re-located to the area and is seeking opportunities within business operations or sales administration. Has excellent knowledge and experience within digital marketing. Has own transport and is willing to travel.
- Based in Warrington our candidate has recently completed a graduate scheme and achieved a HNC BTEC L4 Diploma in Computers and systems development. They have advanced ICT Skills, Java/C#/VB, HTML, Fundamental SQL, Visual Studio, .NET, Android Studio, Photoshop, Microsoft Azure and MS Office Suite. Previous experience within cyber security however now actively looking to expand their experience.
- Based in Warrington our candidate has recently re-located to the area. Previously employed for over 16 years as Senior Engineering Manager for a company manufacturing Power Tools, Accessories, Hand Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floorcare. Our candidate’s role was to create conceptual designs, innovative features and evaluate the feasibility of new concepts through prototyping, testing, patent study and costing.
- Based in Warrington our candidate is actively looking for either home working or hybrid roles within customer service or call centre.
- Based in Warrington our candidate has recently re-located to the area and has previous experience as Assistant Engineer and is CISCO certified Network Associate (CCNA 200-301). Most recent role they have monitored equipment, interfaces and applications via SolarWinds. Also experience with 1st Tier technical support with all related Mobile devices/SMS/MMS/Mobile Roaming Service/Billing/Mobile device management/Mobile Data Gateway.
- Based in Chester our candidate has lean six sigma yellow belt, continuous improvement, analytical cross-functional facilitation and a PHD in Earth Sciences. Our candidate is actively looking for roles within supply chain management, supply planning or operations management. They are very keen to work within science or STEM focused sectors.
Springboard Cheshire – https://blueorchid.co.uk/springboard-cheshire/ .
Should you be interested, please complete the attached application form and return this back to me and I will arrange a call with you to progress this further.
Please see below for details of further grant funding available. (Eligibility applies):
Cheshire and Warrington Access to Finance Programme – https://blueorchid.co.uk/a2fgrant/
Funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Cheshire West & Chester Council & Warrington & Co, the C&W Access to Finance & Grant Programme will provide information, advice & signposting to those SMEs looking to raise significant investment in their business to support their growth plans. The programme provides a range of services to SME across Cheshire & Warrington including.
- A programme of Access to Finance seminars and workshops
- 1-2-1 financial & business planning consultancy for small businesses seeking advice and guidance to support an application for financial investment (approx. 2 days) e.g. Business loan application, British Business Bank/Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund application, R&D Tax credit claim, etc.
- A financial grant towards the implementation of a consultancy project which will facilitate growth and employment within the business
Alongside our workshop & one-to-one support services the project can provide SMEs with access to grants of between £1,000 – £10,000 towards consultancy projects which will help to unlock their potential and grow their business.
Please Note – Project value will should be between £5,000 and £20,000 projects and typically grants will be between £3,000 – £7,000. Some projects outside this range can be accommodated in some circumstances .
Small or Medium sized enterprise (SMEs) headquartered or with premises & employees within Cheshire & Warrington, with less than 250 employees and an annual turnover of less than £45.1m or balance sheet of less than £38.8m.
If you are based in one of the following sectors, you will not be eligible for this particular grant:
- Finance or Legal, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry or Fishing, Primary production e.g. Mining, Retail, Hospitality
Examples of the support that can be provided includes:
Developing an Investment case to secure Financing, Marketing & Sales Strategies, Leadership & Management Development, ERP/CRM system Design & Integration, Branding & Design, Product Development, Business Process Change and
Software Integration Consultancy
If you are interested, please fill out the application form here: SB1. Account Initial Application Form
Please do not hesitate Karen directly on 07912 280810 or alternatively email me on [email protected].